Saturday, September 13, 2008

trip to manila ocean park

today as planned last night we went to ocean park. same guys minus ping plus rj. the theme park is not completely finished. the collection of marine life is just okay. i still find hongkong ocean park far better than what we have here in manila. well its just my opinion. if you happen to see what they have in hk you will understand what i mean. i am not good in giving details. i left my canon ixus800 so i just settled with my phone. at least my colleagues brought their own digicams so i could just join the group pics which unfortunately will not be posted here but only in our multiply account. anyway here are some pics taken on my nokia 6300.

ang batang makulit..rj

then we went to moa after the marine life sight-seeing.

maybe seeing the fishes was not enough for the day so i had sizzling bangus for dinner too.

what a day to spend while on sick leave. 

No comments: