Monday, September 15, 2008

study: Cisco Networking


i know this is a boring subject for some people out there but this is part of my job. and i need to make this a part of my life since this is the source of my money. studying cisco is quite easy if you have the basic knowledge of networking. and it is easier if you really put your heart into it. its like being a medical doctor and understanding how the human body works and i think biology is far harder than networking. anyway to cut the crap, i think its fun to study cisco (convince me more please). i'm not a geek or something pretending to be someone who knows about complicated stuff to impress anyone. we just need to know the things that matter to us and for me this matters because as i have mentioned earlier this is my income generator (whatever that means).

i would be renewing my license for cisco soon. i don't know if i would upgrade but i have to focus first on the basics. i have some reviewers here from testking and pass4sure but nothing beats the real thing, and that is reading the latest sybex edition 4 times and running some simulators. i don't have available routers and switches so i'll just deal with what i have. ciao.

No comments: