Tuesday, September 9, 2008

goodbye coz im leaving soo

i have decided to leave my comfort zone. i didn't think twice. i don't want to put anything into consideration because if i do then it will just give me a heavy heart and will make me stay longer.

i have to let go. of everything.  i need to chase my heart. i don't want to be left behind just being stucked here realizing that i am the last one standing here.

i have to move forward even if sacrificing my happiness is the only way.

letting go.. moving on. easier said than done. but i have to. even if i break my own heart. at least i have my mind left. my sanity will keep me going, hopefully.

i hope its not too late, and i won't look back with regrets.

greener pasture. new friends, enemies, challenges. please welcome me.

No comments: