Thursday, October 23, 2008

travel: my next destination is.....

just barely 2 days and gagolero will be flying coach again. i made a poem for this island. i know my writing skills suck and i write like a 5 grader but what can i do? so here it goes.



out of fire i was born
my beauty then was known
all the people wants to see me
travelling by land by air and by sea



i am an island in the south
my beauty was passed on by word of mouth
with springs and white beaches and waterfalls
city life will surely be forgettable



come and visit me for a short stay
and i will make your worries away


gagolero/oct 21 2008/7:00pm


PS


i have yet to experience the horror stories of those who went flying with Cebu Pacific via Terminal 3.

2 comments:

Ateng said...

Just don't forget the pasalubong....eehehehehe

t0t$k1e said...

Hi chester,

I don;t know where I can leave message so I just comment in this post. By the way, I added you n po sa link sa blog ko. Keep on posting. Godbless. Mahlig ka pala sa perfume. ayos yan para laging feeling fresh.

=)

Tots