Friday, October 10, 2008

my dreams my ambition

i always wanted to be a writer. a book author. or perhaps a newspaper columnist. but it seems writing doesn't like me. i have a hard time putting coherence to my thoughts. thousands of ideas shoot like stray bullets going nowhere. 

i also dreamt of becoming a singer. but i was only allowed to do so like most others to sing in the bathroom where my voice syncs with the flow of the faucet water and drowns into the drain together with the soap bubbles. i have to give exception of course to the nights of drinking spree where singing in the karaoke is the only way i could share my failure in music.

i can't be an actor cause i don't have the looks. no i don't want to be typecast into comedies. my looks alone is a joke.

after sometime i gave up wanting to be somebody. i didn't turn into someone important but i realized what i am capable of doing. and that makes me feel better. and when i feel better i do better. most of the time.

No comments: