Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

This year is the Year of the Ox for Chinese. For a common folk like me this is just a new day of the year where i could start again a new life. Not that i had a bad one last year but to make some improvement. i know i had saved a lot but i need to double it this year. Last year i made a lot of trips and this year maybe i could travel Asia again and my country of course. I need as well to continue my studies and my off and on healthy diet should always be on the top of my priorities.

I have to thank my friends who helped me face the challenges of 2008. I know that they are still here with me this year. You know who you are guys and i always include you in my prayers. I need to thank as well my family who are still in good health and though we seldom see each other the love and respect are still there. and of course you.

My laundry list is not yet ready as i am scouring my cabinet and exploring the net for possible great buys. 

hopefully this year will be a prosperous one for those who strives hard. and i am wishing that the economy in all parts of the world will be back to its feet so that those who lost their jobs will be able to work again.

No comments: