Monday, December 22, 2008

xmas 08

i will be celebrating holidays with my family in the province. amidst global crisis and personal turmoil i will enjoy this christmas together with my family and my old friends.  i will be seeing less of them this time since some of them will move to a different country and so am i (crossing my fingers). hopefully we won't forget each other wherever we are. i don't want to be sentimental. just preparing myself to what the future may bring. 

this year i must say is one heck of a roller coaster ride. i've been to lots of places locally and outside the country. i've got new friends and lost some. earned some money and spend most. moved on and now trying to move on again (whatever that means). i might not have completed my goals according to plan but hey there is another year to come. i am not losing hope yet. there's plenty of time to plan again for a new set of goals. hopefully this time, its for real.

to all of you out there happy holidays. 

1 comment:

eva said...

Merry Christmas!