Wednesday, December 3, 2008

movie: Bolt


Toni and I watch Bolt last sunda in eastwood cinema. compared to madagascar 2 i like bolt better. maybe there was a bolt in me. i used to think that i am strong and everything will fall into place in a snap of my finger but the real world isn't like what i've thought. i need to integrate my make-believe world to the real world and find myself in the middle of these and see if i would meet "my person". 

there's a lot of  "mittens" out there who are hungry to eat you alive while showing your weakness but suddenly becomes meek when you show them your stronger and caught them off-guard. taking advantage of the situation for your own good is better than being taken advantage of leaving you a prey and a loser. but becoming friends with them and living in harmony is the best option. i guess. 

No comments: