Saturday, April 12, 2008

2008



i have all the time in my life yet i had wasted so much of it. i haven’t done any good for these past weeks. yeah i know. i am upset but what should i do. i always end up being like this.

still got colds and cough. got no money to spend. frustrated over my incompetence. got a lot of good plans but then again i can’t seem to find a way to accomplish them all. i am sometimes afraid. to just finish them. to even start them.
i know. i know. i can’t even find some things to do to entertain myself. how pathetic of me huh? its really not boring but then what do you want to call it? inactive might be acceptable i guess. i have all the luxury of time but i just don’t know what to do of it. laziness. and fears. and… and… lots of excuses. that’s me. so very me. i am not complaining though. i have regrets yes but if i would be on the same track i would just do the same.

pic on the right is my timex watch. not so expensive. who needs very expensive watch and gets late for an appointment? sometimes that is the irony of it.

No comments: