Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September 1, 2011

Ber months are here again. And though they are not here to stay, they will be here for a while reminding us that time really flies fast. Yet sometimes we are not moving to the right direction. I mean me. Sometimes i just want to stay put and see things clearly. I cannot avoid times when i am losing my track. And i love procrastination. Holding back. Yeah there are times like that. But maybe i need to have these times to reflect if i am really going to the right track or not. Need to slow down. Its not everyday that we are active and happy and challenged so and so.

Anyways Christmas time is coming to town. My relatives from different parts of the globe will be coming to the flips for a short vacation to experience again i think Philippine Christmas. hahaha. so funny. I mean yeah. tradition etc. And maybe, just maybe they missed us here in the flipland.

So much to rant about the government, politics, environment but for now i need to point a dagger in my self for not a good citizen and a selfish human being that i am. God knows me better than i am so there.

No comments: