Sunday, April 24, 2011

My new Samsung Galaxy Tab



First off i love Apple. I really do. I like the iPad and iPad2. But liking alone is not enough. i need to want want it. And that was what i felt when i saw the ads for the Galaxy Tab. I need to have it. But financially wise the first few months it came out was not so inviting. But anyway to cut the story short after a few months of waiting, we met. And we hit it off the first time. It was like a love at first sight. Hahahaha. Just kidding. I am like a kid having a new toy. Its just me don't worry. I am just happy that i got this and that's it.

Apps are great. And free mind you. Games and some apps i really need coz i like to plan a lot and write some notes and stuff. and movies. i like err, love reading so i downloaded tons of ebooks via kobo and kindle. And videos from Youtube is easy to download and save.

Note: no animals nor another human life were affected positively or negatively in any ways when i got this. even my credit card were untouched thank you.

i'm a happy camper.. and shallow.

No comments: