Friday, April 22, 2011

50th Law

I recently purchased this book out of curiosity actually. The cover is black and the title is really intriguing. I thought its another law type book, you know the one being read by law student (stupidity crept in me). Anyway without peeking inside nor reading the summary at the back i went to the cashier and paid the book. Little did i know that this is the kind of book i was looking for. Trying hard to be fearless for some good reasons. This book has a lot of ideas which made me realize as a person that i can throw away all my fears and the only one that i should fear about is my own self not realizing my dreams, potential and become successful in life. Death should not be feared. I want to add more but one should buy and read this book instead to know what i am blabbering about.

No comments: