Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top 5 Movies

We all have favorite movies. And we do have movies that we keep on watching even though we already know what will happen next. We have memorized all the lines, the accents, the facial expressions, even the actions. Now cut to the chase i, like some of the movie fanatics across the globe has a list of movies that i love. Movies that touched my soul (whatever). And now to present

the Oscar movie of the Year nominees (kidding) my all time favorite movies.



Tied at number 5, SO CLOSE, starring Shu Qi (so beautiful), Zhao Wei (sexy) and Karen Mok. Action-packed movie. Breath taking stunts and gorgeous ladies as protagonists who will not like this movie.



Still at number 5 is NAKED WEAPON. The Charlie's Angels of Asia. I think they are more fierce. And the movie has a soft side. Showing what love and friendship are all about amidst killing people (the bad ones). If you want someone to get killed, they are for hire. Regarding their availability and price, that I don't know. Text Madam M for inquiries. Just kidding.


I love racing. I love sexy actress(es). I love sound effects. And this movie at number 4 in my list has it all. And i learned about trust.

At number 3 is MAID IN MANHATTAN. I love travelling so i have lived in many hotels. And what i like about hotels are the well-made rooms, clean bathrooms, state of the art designs and furniture etc. No i didn't had any personal butler. Back to the movie, i like the plot. Simple. I like the location, New York (who doesn't). I like Jennifer. The movie is feel good.

At number 2 is the Korean movie THE CLASSIC. This is a tear-jerker movie. I cried. Not a lot but i was touched. The twist and turn of this movie. The cinematography is great. The story itself, the actors specially the funny guy. The evolution of the story, the ending. Superb. I like the catching of fireflies part. And the moment the lead actor breaking up with the girl while pretending to be seeing her though he was already blind (now why did i give this clue?). And the ending. The boy and the girl who ended up being together. Anyone who is in love should watch this.

Of course my all time favorite is THE GOONIES. I have watch this when i was in my elementary grade. This is really not a critic-worth movie but i do not care. This film just cannot simply get out of my head. I cannot forget the kiss. Reminds me of someone hahaha. And the boy with the oil coming out of his shoes. So naughty and geeky. It was adventure of a kind to me back then. And until now i feel like the same when thinking of this movie so there.

I am really not that kind of person who is a movie critic noting every lines actors throw, the technicality of the movie, genre, the effects etc. The list above are my favorite because one way or another they have touched me personally for some reasons, even shallow reason but who cares anyway. We live by our own opinion great or not. So justification is not needed. I am a shallow and simple guy anyway. Cheers and peace.


No comments: