Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Great Finds at Greenhills

I went to Greenhills yesterday for a short time only to buy some shirts and shorts to be used for a long vacation(maybe, crossing my fingers). And i found these nice sala sets made in rattan. My shots are not that great as i am a point and shoot type not really with the eye of a photographer you know. Anyway i am just as always fascinated by good crafts though the prices are really staggering to the sound of like 135 0000 pesos! What the? Okay okay. Since i know they were really really good. But i just don't have that amount of money to spend for these so i just feasted my eyes on them and moved on. Some day. Yeah some day.


Ducks and crane anyone?


Cozy. I am not really into leather.

I heart this more than you!!

Lovely and pricey...

No comments: