Friday, September 11, 2009

Procrastination takes its toll


Procrastination takes its toll on me. If only i have booked early we won't be like this. Gee. i hate myself right now. I had planned on staying in TsimTsaTsui now we are staying in Mongkok. Anyway its really not a great deal.

Its my 3rd time so hopefully i won't get lost. He he he.

Travelling is sometimes stressful. If you are not well-prepared and there are no plans or itineraries you won't be able to do as much things as you like. Unless of course somebody has to do that for you.

I like to travel a lot but everytime i go places someone fixes everything for me. Booking of planes, hotels etc were taken cared of and i am just ready to pay my share on the bill. Typically me.

I am not complaining at all. just sharing my thoughts. :)

No comments: