Friday, September 11, 2009

One down 3 more to go

Yes. i am glad to share that i passed my first out of four exams in CCNP. Yipee. I am not so stupid after all. BSCI really shook my brain. I will be taking ONT and ISCW next and BCMSN next. I am not sure if i got the names of the exams correctly. See that's what i am talking about. Getting CISCO certification is not a walk in the park. I might need them anyway in the future.

On the lighter side of the news, i joined the franchising business. Well its not that big yet but a hundred thousand is still a hundred thousand cold cash coming out of my pocket. So i am hoping the business will be good. Its a good/tested/well-known brandname actually so there is nothing to worry. And its partnership. So i am going to hunt "you" down if the business failed hehehe. ROI might be longer but months easily pass by. And i am helping the economy by employing other people. :)

Need to keep my feet on the ground.

No comments: